I thought it would be a good time for me to open up to all of you and give you 20 facts about me so the next time you read my blog or “like” my Instagram picture, you’re more familiar with the person behind all that.
- I’m a hybrid. Dad is Lebanese & mom is from the Philippines.
- I speak 3 languages fluently. Arabic, English, and Tagalog. I am also a beginner in Spanish & French. Honestly speaking, my Tagalog is not fluent but I can converse normally with people. I started learning Spanish few years back by buying books and CDs but I got caught up with life and never continued. It is still on my list though. I was also taught French during middle school and high school as well as in college. However, I have no idea why I never picked up the language fluently (Hint: My teachers were awful).
- Nobody has ever guessed my age correctly.
- I was born in the Philippines, spent my childhood in UAE, moved to Lebanon when I was 12 then to Qatar in 2012.
- I don’t have a favorite color, food, or anything.
- I get bored easily.
- I am an avid tv series addict. I currently have a list of 30 shows that I watch.
- I love helping people even if I dislike the person.
- I enjoy reading books & yes, I don’t have a favorite genre.
- I have an addiction and its name is Sephora.
- I currently work at the American School of Doha as a Senior HR Advisor and I love my workplace (knock-wood).
- Food relaxes me. So if you happen to catch me with a bad mood, give me food and I’ll be smiling again like a baby.
- I am borderline OCD (Not clinically). I love being organized and can’t function if an issue is not in order inside my brain. I lecture those around me who are messy.
- I like collecting stuff. Sunglasses, bags, wallets, makeup, perfumes, scarfs, shoes, and sticky notes. Yes, all that.
- I am obsessed with stationery. OBSESSED!
- To strangers, I am silent and introverted. However, once I am comfortable with someone, I am the complete opposite. My family & friends call me crazy & weird.
- I don’t believe in dieting. It is stressful and life is too short for that.
- I LOVE Dream Catchers. If you are not familiar with them, google it.
- My most common phrases are: Google it & I’m hungry.
- I respect luxury cars. For instance, I give them way on the road because they deserve it 🙂
Want more, maybe next time 😉 It is bed time for me now!