Every year, and for the past 8 years, a very exciting event occurs at the end of the “Winter Season”. Qatar International Food Festival. What I love about this event is that it gets better every year. This year was cozy, unique, & delicious!
Since every. single. blogger, and, influence, and photographer, and food lover have been there eating, enjoying the fresh air, and capturing absolutely breathtaking photos , I decided to join the tide and give you all my side of the story 🙂
What to Eat??
Silly question, right 🙂 What I loved about this year’s edition is that it catered to everyone. There were hotels, chains, and most importantly, local businesses.
Of hotels I enjoyed: W Hotel, La Cigale, & Retaj. My favorite yummilicious chains were Ocean Basket, Shake Shack, Nandos, & Jollibee! The local businesses I tried so far are Yummy Delicious, Burger 3altayer (pronounced Altayer), Violette Chocoletier, Churros Spot, Pistacolate, Arnag, and Minis-Doha. Now you know how I gained weight!
The local businesses are what impressed me the most. Here are few recommendations:
- Yummy Delicious: Lotus Dolce Cake. Bonus: A dreamy booth! Very photogenic
- Arnag: YUMM!!! Chicken wings! I also heard their burgers are delicious. The long queues says it all.
- Burger 3altayer: Signature burger. Homemade. ’nuff said.
- Minis-Doha: Ask for their Samoy fries. I’ll keep it a surprise.
- Churros Spot: Nutella Churros.
What to Do?
- Sit on the hill and enjoy the view
- High Tea (Sheraton). 90 QR only for a generous selection
- Evergreen Organics. The hut is too adorable to ignore
- Fireworks. 8 pm everyday! Hurry! April 8th is the last day
- Selfies. Splash fountain, QIFF Logo, and QIFF wall of plates.
- Dinner in the Sky. 500 QR
- Eat. Duh
Pictures to encourage you to visit ( or go back again)
Ps. I am not a professional photographer nor am I trying to be one 🙂
Last day is April 8th so hurry up!!!