So lately, I’ve been suffering from writers’ block (shall we call it bloggers’ block?).
So much drama happened in the past couple of months and right now all I can think about is sleep. I’ve been sitting here for the past hour not feeling excited about blogging on the topics I have prepared in my notebook. I yawn sleepily and suddenly realize why don’t I blog on my favorite current pastime, SLEEPING. Even better, what happens before I sleep! The content below is actually my health/beauty routine so if you’re a male feel free to skip ahead 🙂
Here we go
- No dinner: Yes, I don’t eat anything past 6 pm. I just drink lots and lots of water.
- Yoga: Just started this and it really helped me with insomnia and anxiety so far. I even sleep better.
- Remove makeup: I bought this amazing product in Sephora on a whim and it is definitely one of my best beauty decisions: The Original MakeUp Eraser. It is absolutely wonderful for just a towel. Removes makeup completely without irritating the skin.
- Cleanse: I use the FOREO for this step. This is another winner product. My skin never felt so smooth! I use it with a drop of facewash for twice the effect.
- Moisturize: I use two products for this step. The first is the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum. My face is now more radiant and refreshing thanks to this product. It is apparently the number one repair serum! I use circular motion to really blend it into my skin. The second step is the actual moisturizer. It is a Filipino brand but works really well on my skin! The Myra Vitasmooth Hydrating Facial Moisturizer. It is loaded with vitamin E which really helps with my complexion.
- Eye Treatment: Hands down. The best eye cream I’ve tried so far. My dark circles have been reduced thanks to this baby!
- Body breather: Moisturizing my body is very important to me. I suffer from dry skin due to Qatar’s extreme weather so I use the Creme 21 Body Lotion for Ultra Dry Skin. Now, my skin is not THAT dry but I like to treat it as such for smoother skin.
- Spray that bed: yes, let that bed smell cozy and fresh as I sleep! I usually use lavender based fragrances
Now, it’s time for me to go through what I just listed and head to bed!