Finally getting back on track and what a better way than talking about my addiction with breakfasts. Specifically Eggs Benedict. 2018 has definitely been a year of obsessing over Mr. Benedict
During the month of September, I went on a quest to try as much I can and here are the results:
- Eau De Rose – Villaggio Mall – On a bed of Muffin
It was literally on a bed of muffin. Literally, a muffin like the one we purchase everywhere. I enjoyed it but did not fall in love with it. However, the hollandaise sauce was on point with that splash of paprika.
2. Fromage – Tawar Mall – Small but Terrible (in a good way)
I devoured it in just few minutes; maybe because they were tiny but oh my I loved it! Especially the crunchy crisps in the middle and the cream cheese garnish. They really made an effort into adding that oommmphh
3. Paul Arabia – Villaggio Mall – Love at first bite
I would go back for this over and over. Actually, craving it right now! I was so hesitant ordering a salmon eggs benedict but this has become my fave go to Saturday breakfast
4. The Breakfast Club – The Pearl – Sweet n Savory Combo
If you love sweet potato and don’t mind having it for breakfast then this one is for you!
5. Angelina – Gate Mall – The queen comes with a fleet
One of my favorite eggs benedict! Comes with a generous set of breakfast/brunch for just 150 QR. They are on the entertainer too!
6. The Cheesecake Factory – Multiple outlets in Doha and around the world – The literal all day breakfast
Eggs Benedict, deep fried chicken, waffles, sweet potatoes, and caramelized onions. This meal lasted the whole day! This is a dish I crave on a regular basis.
7. Laduree – Multiple outlets in Doha and France – First class breakfast
Ever wondered what a first class meal would like? This is one. Hands down the best I ever had! Definitely trying it in Paris soon!
Well, there you go. This is it. I am actually planning on trying more so this post will be updated within the next few months!